Sunday, May 14, 2017

Wonderful Mother's Day


My bouquet of flowers from the girls...





How adorable is this gift?
Homemade with love

Mom went with us to church this morning and joined us for lunch at my house
Along with Cookie and Winston
and
Marsha and Marvin.

The girls and I cleaned all Friday night and Saturday.
I NEED company to come over so I WILL clean.

We Organized
Rearranged
Hauled off
Piled stuff in consignment stack in outside storage shed 

The house looks great
But now the carport is a wreck.

Hmpf.
We'll attack that at the beginning of summer.

I stood during praise and worship at church...(with sweet mom next to me)
Tears streaming down my face
** then again - I cry over ketchup commercials **

I couldn't help but think of how much I love my own mother 
And
How miraculous it is that I have these 3 amazing daughters in my life

From the other side of the world

From a country with millions and millions of people

And how the Lord led me to them

How their stories came to be

The heartbreak of their circumstances
and
A loving Heavenly Father
Who redeemed the difficult situations for three little girls
And provided a plan
To save and deliver

What a story of redemption 
Not that we love Him 
But that He first loved us 

I have so many people who have helped me on my journey through motherhood - who have sacrificed for me, for us
My family
Friends
Acquaintances 

I'm so very appreciative.

What a wonderful day of celebration!

No comments: