Saturday, April 29, 2017

Molly's Mums - Thank you Anne!



Dear friend, Anne gifted us with these last summer.

They're called "Vicki mums".
No joke. 
How funny.
My name

I think Molly will soon cut these back so they'll spread.
Of course, Anne will advise.

I have to keep yard activities simple.

I worked in our yard from 11:00-3:00 today.
It was necessary.
Cutting, hedging, weed eating 
I look at it all as good exercise, fresh air, Vitamin D. 

I have to watch my attitude when I'm doing this after a long day at work and getting up at 5:15 -- between homework, feeding kids, and other afternoon responsibilities.

I'm not a fan of bad attitudes or whining.
So -- I just have get over it and move on.

I'm glad I was home on a Saturday to get the work done.

All the girls pitched in - picking up sticks, hauling them into a big pile at the street.
Bagging limbs where I hedged shrubs
Raking pine straw st Nanny Carol's to put in the bed with mums
Picking up sticks at mom's house

While I cut the grass (riding lawn mower...so I'm not slaving away too much)....
Emily cleaned 2 windows inside and out.
Mary cleaned 1 bathroom.
Molly cleaned kitchen and dining room floors.

Family work ethic
Serving together!

T.E.A.M.

No comments: