Tuesday, November 22, 2016

I Woke Up to Pumpkin Lattes (organic)



Prepared by Emily and Molly
As an Autumn surprise
All ingredients - organic
-puréed pumkin
-pumpkin pie spices
-Fair Trade coffee
-vanilla extract
-syrup
-coconut milk
-coconut whipped topping


This morning I was served Coconut Flour Biscuits - on a vintage plate...my great grandmother's pattern.
Delish and Special!

 
They're working with baking powder, various healthy flours, apple cider vinegar - learning the science behind reactions in the ingredients.

Enjoying sister time together and sharing their talents

I'm thrilled to see their creativity and initiative - searching out healthy recipes.
Most are from Dr. Axe's website.


Mary is enjoying her time at home watching her $2.00 Goodwill DVD -- Space Buddies.


"Normal day
Let me be aware
Of the treasure 
You are.

Let me learn from you,
Love you,
Savor you,
Bless you before you depart.

Let me not pass you by
In quest of some rare
And perfect
Tomorrow."

(M.J. Irion)

No comments: