Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Ta Da. Owl Project Completed



I LOVE to have the girls focus on the art component when completing a project.
Fun.
Different textures, materials



I'm all about having a good time...and learning.
I did get a little snippy toward the end of it all. Mary's been working on it for 2 weeks -- here and there.
Haven't been home much.

I was in the mode of...
"Let's get this d-o-n-e."

Been working (jobs) for 19 days straight AND working at 2nd job at nights during the week...after teaching all day.
I'm there now.
Oh yeah -- we did have a fall holiday.
My bad.

Parent-Teacher Conference Day was yesterday until 6:00 p.m.
I had 32 conferences.
The day flew by!

I left work/conferences and headed to Tuesday night job. It's only for 6 weeks -- working with mom's and kids to develop "the love of reading".

Inner city location 
Maybe inner, inner city is a better description.
I'm contracted by the state humanities council for this job, and I've done it before.
It's a nice 6 week job...just stacked on top of other job(s).

Not whining.
Thankful for the opportunities.

Did enjoy learning about owls!!

No comments: