Friday, September 2, 2016

Buy Me Some Peanuts and Cracker Jacks

Actually....chicken tenders, snacks, tickets, transportation, AND air conditioning were all complimentary --
as the 3 girls' attended a minor league baseball game.

Friday night activity at "other job"



We took the group home clients to this baseball game because folks in the community and state love them dearly and provide fun outings like this.
Costs covered.

We all sat in a skybox/suite.
A local business donated everything for our fun and entertainment.
Catered ballpark food.
Water.
Cold drinks.
And a bathroom 5 feet away.

We are at the game right now.



During the 5th inning, everyone in our group is getting ice cream.

This, my friend, is THE way to attend a ballgame!


There's those peanuts and Cracker Jacks.


My mom has some earrings from the Eisenhower or Kennedy era.
I remember -- when I was a little girl - I thought her earrings looked like stadium lights.
Sparkly!

No comments: