Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Pancake Flippers



Mary's first time to flip cakes 

The girls and I are doing a 2 week stint at "my other job" -- living there -- 
AND
I'm teaching school each day.

It's pretty much 24/7 for a few weeks.

Nanny Carol is staying here with us, OR I'd not even be able to do this.

She takes over at 6:50 a.m. when I leave for my "day job" - teaching. 
Mary goes with me b/c she attends school where I teach.

Molly and Emily stay at "other job" with Nanny Carol until 8:30 a.m. when all my special needs friends go to their workshop for the day. 
Nanny Carol takes Em and Molly to her house for homeschooling (on video).

THEN...at 3:30 p.m.
I leave work and go home to tend to our critters - dogs and cats.
I hook up with Molly and Emily.
Nanny Carol goes to my "other job" and greets the clients.

I hustle from home (with all 3 girls) and head to the other job to take over for Nanny Carol.

Rinse.
Repeat.

One friend said, "That makes my head spin!"

We're making it.
Everyone on my team is sacrificing -- for the sake of good.
There's a goal to attain.

I'm so honored to have these fab females pitching in and helping.
They're the best!

No comments: