Sunday, March 20, 2016

Mary Helped Me Assemble the New Weedeater


The other two worker bees had helped me with major front yard duty...and were showering.
It was cold, wet, and sloshy -- but the show must go on.

I hauled home from school on Thursday to cut the yard before another round of rain.
I worked last weekend
Was visiting family out of state the weekend before that
And
Worked the weekend before that one

The schedule of my life - 

It was sprinkling a little, the grass was damp, but I hurried.

Checked the oil in the engine first

I do have a riding lawnmower.
Just kept my clothes on that I wore to work that day.
I'm sure I looked silly.
It's not the first time.

Cutting grass is not a big issue.
Weed eating, hedging, blowing, trimming -- all the other aspects of yard work are the most effort.
Getting out the looooong electrical cords
Bagging up leaves, weeds, limbs
Making it all look tidy

I do appreciate the "time off" from all of this from November through February.

I had to turn around and go back to school for a Parent Night.
Thus the rush.

Got to school.
I signed in with Mary's teacher but had to go help with 3rd grade team...talking about state tests.

I didn't get to weedeat until today - Saturday.
Yay.
Time at home.
Still sloshy.
The weedeater just flung mud all over me - face, hair, clothes.
Charming. 
I know!

** I haven't done anything in the back yard yet, but it's on my To Do list! **

No comments: