Thursday, March 3, 2016

Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!



I asked Mary how she "knew" how to spell these words....
ies = eyes
mawthe = mouth
and a few other creative labels on The Cat in the Hat coloring sheet.

I love "pos" for "paws".

She told me she sounded the words in her head and wrote down those letters.

I didn't have the heart to tell her the Word Bank was at the bottom of the page.

She had a great day at school.
I even got to go and read to her class-- The Foot Book by Dr. Seuss.

We listened to Hop on Pop (book on CD)
In the car.

I still have a Cat in the Hat creation that Emily did years ago -- on the wall. 
Mr. Cat is missing a whisker, tho.
This is my idea of happy-ness being displayed all around the house.


This makes me smile!!

"I know it is wet and the sun is not sunny, but we can have lots of good fun that is funny."

No comments: