Thursday, September 24, 2015

Celebrating God's Gifts of Fall: APPLES!

We bought one of each type of apple we found at a local  grocery store.

I think we came home with 11 different types.

We will slice them, compare and contrast them, and just observe the characteristics of the different varieties.

Dipping sauces will be caramel or Lilly's Organic Chocolate Chips (sweetened with Stevia) -- both melted.

We had fun finding these.




I actually took a picture of a daughter with each of the 11 apples.
I'll spare folks the many photos.

I told curious bystanders in the store, "Oh. We're on a field trip."

Some of our varieties are:
Braeburn
Golden Delicious
Honeycrisp
Granny Smith
Tango something or other
Red Delicious
Pink Cripps (?) - gotta check on that one 
Gala

Mercy me...
Way to go Johnny Appleseed!

No comments: