Thursday, September 10, 2015

Back to the Leaf Project - How 'Bout That New Iron?



Yup. Thanks to Janice...we're back in the iron business.

An orange and white Sunbeam!!

She said she had several at the house.
Seems her hubbie tends to toss them (put them aside) once they sputter water on his nice, crisp shirts.

Can't say I blame him.
But then again - 
I don't have any nice, crisp shirts.

I'm starting to get the urge to do some ironing 
You know
Teach the girls how to iron.

Let's see how long THAT lasts!


Emily is getting labels ready - to identify 4 aspects of the leaves...dealing with the veins, outside shaping, and 2 other parts that I seem to not remember at this moment.

1 comment:

RamblingMother said...

I love how you got an iron for a leaf project because that is something I would do. Last time I ironed was to add stars for a sport on a shirt, heh