Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Hmmmm....Watched 7 Kiddos Today

Super Friends, Robin and Forrest, had to take a 1/2 day trip outta town with their #3 son - Stephen. 

I call him J.R.R.
As in Tolkien
The writer of Lord of the Rings
and a strong influence on C.S. Lewis.
(The Chronicles of Narnia)

Anyhoo - I'm prone to give/assign people that I know...well...I tend to give them alternate names.

So when I learned - way back - that Stephen likes Lord of the Rings --
He affectionately became J.R.R.

Case closed.

I watched the posse of my kids and R and F's kids.
We played Monopoly Empire
Watched Mulan 2
Answered the many questions of 4 and 6 year olds
Worked up a sweat in the backyard swinging and bouncing balls
Finished a craft project
Baked MORE cupcakes
Ate Chinese takeout
Unloaded and loaded the dishwasher
Did 2 loads of laundry
Swept the kitchen 4 times because a glass measuring cup fell, broke, and shattered into 473 shards
Mopped said kitchen
Cleaned up our other messes
Shared our toys
And 
Got R and F's kids bathed/showered
And the little ones to bed.

Piece of cake.
Or...
Shall I say...
Piece of cupcake! 




No comments: