Thursday, February 21, 2013

March 14th - We're Outta Here!

I do believe I'm a late bloomer.
Seems GREAT and wonderful things happen for me.............
AT. THE. LAST. MINUTE.

So - at the end of the day I rec'd news. I have been approved for a Consulate Appointment on March 27th at 8:30 a.m.
In Guangzhou.
China.
A l-o-o-o-o-n-g way from home.

As I'm telling folks: I AM SHAKING LIKE A LEAF IN THE WIND.

Oh my. The real-ness of it all.
The adventure ahead.
The plans to make.
The flights to book.
The orphanage to contact.
The hotel rooms to reserve.
The tours to arrange.
The bags to pack.

The lives to change.

I know all those ideas are incomplete thoughts - thus requiring no periods at the end.
But it seems to make the statement more 'intact' and specific.

It's exciting to be a part of a plan that wraps itself in The Father's love and extends all the way around the world.
What more could I say?

Details and itinerary coming soon.
Whoo Hoo!




No comments: